2024/06/08

The 4 th session with Yuta Minami a therapist

Moan to the lost father 

Today was my 4th session with my therapist on how I lost my father... 

My father had pushed me into a water when I was only two years old. 

I was so unaware of this violence until I had some similar experience in my climbing.

I never knew it was the oldest memory with my father.  

The memory came back to me visually, not verbally because 2 year old is too young to gain language.  

My therapist says I has to grief that I lost my father, he died inside of me... 

My honest feeling is that I never really had any father from the beginning so I did not really see the needs of griefing. 

Bad man and good man?

I can not distinguish from a good man and a bad man... which caused me a lot of troubles... being taken an advantage as a woman in my adolescent.  

This repeatedly occurs... which I would like to stop. 

I am taking a session once a week but I feel down a whole day when I have a session.... so it is really heavy on me... 

I never imagined that I need to grief that I did not have a father... who give me a protection as a kid.... because my "actual biological father " was someone who is better not to have.

I was certainly feeling sorry for my mom when I was a kid... for not having a breadwinner. 

But I never really felt I sad that I don't have a dad because my own particular biological father was so abusive and drunk all the time I was thankful that he was not around.... better not to have him. 

So the negative side of not having a protection from male parent  was a blind spot.

I was so thankful that he, my father, as an individual was not around but that's does not eliminate the healthy mental need for a young child of needing to be supported by someone stronger than she/he is. 

I was just sad and feeling vulnerable, that I did not have any father like figure ...  a protection.

Being a climber put me into the same situation as my childhood...when you are stepping up the ladder of climber, you need a step-by-step support from the other climbers... like a secure belay is what everyone needs from the beginning to the end. 

And I never had any reliable belayer on my own.  The partners I have gotten was a bad belayer or someone who has less skills of protecting his climbing partner.   

When my climbing partner put me in a crisis I felt a despair... a sort of... that I felt very very powerless that I can be easily pushed toward death. 

But think of it, is it really correct? 

No, I can take care of myself now as  a climber, saying no to dangerous plan and not safe climbing ... 

Now the question is why I am seemed to be attracted toward those climbers who is obviously dangerous.... I feel obliged to save them. 

This feeling... being obliged to correct them and save them from doing wrong, is still a big mystery to me too.... 

I just don't know why I feel this way.


亡き父への呻き 


今日はセラピストとの4回目のセッションだった。


私がまだ2歳のとき、父は私を水の中に突き落とした。


クライミングで同じような経験をするまで、私はこの暴力を知らなかった。


それが父との一番古い記憶だとは知らなかった。 


2歳というのは言葉を獲得するにはまだ幼すぎるからだ。 


セラピストは、私は父を失ったことを悲しまなければならない、父は私の中で死んだのだと言う。


私の正直な気持ちは、私には最初から父親がいなかったから、悲しむ必要性がわからなかったということだ。


悪人と善人?


私は良い男と悪い男の区別がつかない...そのせいで、思春期に女として劣位に立たされたことがある。 


このようなことが繰り返されるのを止めたいです。


週に1回セッションを受けているのですが、セッションを受けると1日落ち込んでしまうので...本当に気が重いです...。


父親がいないことを悲しむ必要があるなんて...子供の頃に私を守ってくれた父親がいないことを悲しむ必要があるなんて...。


確かに子供の頃は、稼ぎ手がいないことを母に申し訳なく思っていた。


でも、父親がいないことを悲しいと思ったことはない。なぜなら、私の特定の実の父親は、いつも酔っ払っていて、虐待ばかりしていたからだ。


だから、男親からの保護がないというマイナス面は盲点だった。


父という個人がそばにいないことはとてもありがたかったけれど、だからといって、幼い子どもにとって、自分より強い人に支えられたいという健全な精神的欲求がなくなるわけではない。


私はただ、父親のような存在......守ってくれる存在......がいないことを悲しみ、弱さを感じていた。


クライマーという職業に就いて、私は子供時代と同じような状況に置かれた......クライマーというハシゴを上っていくとき、他のクライマーからの段階的なサポートが必要なのだ......まるで、最初から最後まで確実なビレイが誰にでも必要なように。


僕は一人では信頼できるビレイヤーに巡り会えなかった。 私のパートナーは、下手なビレイヤーか、クライミング・パートナーを守るスキルの低い人だった。  


クライミング・パートナーが私を危機に陥れたとき、私は絶望を感じた...ある種の...私は簡単に死に向かって突き進むことができるという、とてもとても無力な気持ちになった。


でも考えてみて、本当にそれでいいのだろうか?


いや、クライマーとして、危険な計画や安全でないクライミングにノーと言うことで、今は自分のことは自分でできる......。


今問題なのは、明らかに危険なクライマーになぜか惹かれてしまうことだ。彼らを救わなければならない。


この感覚......彼らを正し、彼らの間違った行動を救わなければならないという義務感......は、私にとってもいまだに大きな謎だ......。


なぜそう感じるのか、自分でもわからない。


DeepL.com(無料版)で翻訳しました。