2016/11/09

ピラ37 Pira

今日もピラニアへ♪

I have gone to gym wall again, for my arm strength.

しかし、まあl、今日はすごい風の強い日だった。雨は夜中に通過し、大快晴。

It was such a sunny day today and I felt a little sorry for not being outdoor but today was too windy to be outside, the wind had brown all the cloud away and was cold as December.

In the wind, there was a taste of winter already but the winter is the best season to climb in Yamanashi, especially Kofu area, so I am missing my climb in Kofu even before I goto Laos.

Also, my mind goes to the icey cold winter and the fun ice climbing, I am missing the climb here already.

でもアウトドアに行く日だったかどうかは疑問。風がとにかく強く、そして、寒い冬日だった。

今日はカットの予約があったので、カットの後、ピラへ。

Anyway, I had an appointment of my hair cut, at 3, then went to Pirania, the gym to see my climbing mate.

懐かしい友達がいて、結構いい日。積み残した課題の他、新たな5級に少し進捗が見られた。

He had twisted his ankle, and had to rest for 4 weeks. My wound in my head is alredy cured, sometimes I feel a little funny feeling like a bug moving around in my head skin, but that's so slight, I'd say, I am cured.

He was going back when I arrived, but I was happy to see him being ok. I have done several undone problem in 5th grade, which is my "girigiri" grade,  

6級の積み残し一個
5級の課題、進捗
ガストン&クロスムーブ進捗

One of the problem have a round knob and I have to have my arm power to hang and my legs will just be in the air and I need my trunk to be steady and strong to put my feet back to the roof.

The other problem has a open door kind of arm power and cross move which require my finger power and I have hurted my finger a little bit so I did not put 100% power...

あとは、ガンガン前傾壁で腕力アップ。

These days, my fingers get tired before my forearms get tired... I really want my fingers to be strong.  Otherwise, I won't get better than 5th grade.

外国人の女の人がいて、いつもクライミングを一人でしているようで、なんとなく寂しそうにも見え、声を掛けて見た。

I have seen a caucasian girl climbing and seen her 3 times now, so I said hello. Luckily, she was also interested in climbing with rope, and now she is taking a belay lesson.

ちょうどロープをしたいそうなので、アドレス交換。ラオスから帰ってきたら、一緒にリード壁できそう。

Maybe we could climb together in Kabuto or Sousenkyo, maybe I can introduce her some other English speaking friends. Plus I can practice my English too.

私にとっては英語のブラッシュアップにもなってちょうどいい。

・・・というような結果のピラだった。

Being happy is to have friends thinking of you and find a value in you even when you can not find it by yourself.