2018/10/31

Hyugami Aino area

  Wearing out

I came back home from Long Dong, feeling energized... but yesterday, I was climbing less which is disappointing...

Instead of chasing grades, I thought I might just do what I can do. That's a sort of laziness but my feeling was "let's be reasonable". I am starting the climbing at age 43, what do you expect?


I don't realized how hard things are when things are hard on me since I am fighting for my survival but usually, the load of my mind...scare... came as a tiredness later and when I find myself really tired. I can not perform what I used to do. I realize once I on-sighted the route and now I can not. I hate unreasonable expectation arise around myself. But this is reasonable expectation! I should be able to climb this one, better! I knew I climbed this one!




初夢 ×
本命チョコ 〇
愛は勝つ ×






Trying to rebuilt the relationship with the rock I climbed 3 times more on top rope...removing the fear of fall... but could not find the move I am sure of... what?!

so I realize how much I am tired... my brain is tired anyway.

Climbing is a strange things, it reveals the state of your mind. I am not as capable of as I wished to be.