2019/06/03

Separating Love and Climbing

The Couchsurf 

The internet site couch-surf has been turning out to be a better than I thought.

I got 2 climbers inquiries this morning.

My aim here is to create a climbers network so we all can go climbing, visiting each others... so far I am succeeding to create my private network but I like it to be open to public like any climber can visit each others(if they like each others), for a climbing trip.

Separating love and climbing

My husband doesn't climb. So my life is so far, very much about getting a right climbing partner when I climb. I need a good belayer who does not drop me on the ground nor ask me to date him. That is a lot harder than you think.

So someone who already have a non-climber girl friend suits me better. Since 90% of climbers are male climbers so I kind of appreciate the guys in the same shoes, i.e. who's girl friend or a wife does not climb, so we won't risk our relationship for climbing.