2019/03/30

Kishira Crack

■ Kishira Crack

We've gone to Kishira Crack in Kagoshima.

It's 5 hour drive from Fukuoka.

 This is 5.7 crack, I on-sighted.

I loved 5.9 there.

Kishira has tons of easy cracks which I can practice.

I got injured my leg before I get to the climbs, and I barely climbed 3 climbs.

My calf has teared... I guess I was driving long hours and suddenly I moved...

so sad... It was too painful even to walk.




The parking lot we stayed. 

 We've gone to a Hot Spring, and got some food for dinner.

We had a Akumaki, Kagoshima's local food.

Recip for Akumaki

Dinner for the night

■Day 2 Tiring drive

We moved to a next crag called Ondake. 

Cherry Blossom

Ondake They've got multi pitch.

Kaomondake Mountain across the ocean. 

Then moved to Kiraku Hot spring for night. 

Japan has Toji tradition. Toji means healing by hot spa. 

This is the place we stayed. 


They've got wifi and costed only 2750 yen per night. 



 There was a free camp site by the beach.

https://www.town.kinko.lg.jp/soshiki/10/1080.html




The power also was available.

The cost was like this: 
Gas 8000 yen
Free way 7000 yen x2
a night in Kiraku Onsen 2750 yen
food and drink 3000 yen