2022/10/02

I met Hisashi Watanabe, a dancer and jugler and artist

 I've gone to the "handstand" gathering in Itoshima yesterday and was fun! 

so this is the report to everyone. 

A Jugler and Dancer Hisashi Watanabe was "found" in Europe, in France. 

See his video here. 

 

He and she is talking about freedom and that is very interesting.

This is his art.

I know everyone is wondering about how they managed their financial of the travel, but my own experience in two years in the U.S. when I was 20 to 21, also 2 month in Melbourne in 38 tells me you'd do anything if money comes short. 

You will be very creative, and start making money that's all.  

See, Hisasahi is making money out of his 

 hand stand!



■ Yuji was also in EURO

It is very known that young Yuji Hirayama, now the Japan's no1 top climber of all, was in the west 7years...

 Every climber, should go to abroad at their teen or at the latest, in their 20's

It's my personal opinion. 

You see this youtube and know what I mean. 

I was in the city of San Francisco for about 2 years myself, and I lived 6 different neighborhoods and was all so much fun! 


 

If it is too difficult for you to live in abroad, then, goto Laos, green climbers home! 

There will be all the young and old western climbers from Europe and the US...even from Araska! 

Japanese and Korean are only old people... no young ones... too sad. I think I was actually the youngest of all Asian and was an only female climber. 

 


Climbing abroad or even living abroad, is NOT difficult at all, it is 

 your jealous

making it so difficult.  Your jealous works against you, make you blind about the useful information like this one. 

I went Laos WITHOUT a partner. 

I GOT a partner and climbed in Taiwan with him. 

You go there to get one.  

No need to bring one.  

If you go there with a partner, why does anybody feel the need to help you?

You go there alone and that's why you are saved.