2021/01/31

アレックスメゴス君もニンジンでパワーアップ

Something you probably didn't know about
Alexander Megos
"I don't know how many people have already asked me what the story behind #carrotsforpower is. Probably almost as many people as carrots I ate! Here's the story how it came to figuring out why carrots.
If you want to eat healthy, you won't get around eating vegetables. They are healthy and very delicious! But you are climbing outside all day and you can't really cook outside and preparing food at home can be a hassle. So the perfect solution to the problem is to bring veggies to the crag! Zucchini and eggplants are veggies and they are delicious! True, but you can't really eat them raw. You usually cook them. Tomatoes are veggies! Yeah, but if you put tomatoes into your backpack, you will have tomato sauce by the time you get to the crag.
So, I was in need of a vegetable that you a) can eat raw and b) doesn't get mashed in my pack. Oh my God! I have it! CARROTS! They don't mash, you can eat them raw, you can find them almost everywhere, they taste good, they look good, they smell good, they can be orange, yellow, red and purple and they help you to climb your project! #carrotsforpower, there you go."
Photo: Hans Radetzki
1人の画像のようです